- Image resolution should be 300 dpi or higher at actual size
- Images should be provided in CMYK color - no alternate color spaces should be used
- For color matching, please provide target PMS color(s) in file/artwork
- If you do not provide the type fonts used in your files, all type/text must be converted to outlines
- Please include at least a 1⁄8 inch bleed past the cut edge of the artwork (i.e.: any backgrounds or images that you want to print right up to the cut edge must extend past the cut edge by 1⁄8 inch)
- Please include a 3⁄16 inch safe area inside the cut edge of the artwork (no important images or text should come closer than 3⁄16 inch to the cut edge)
- Make sure files are named descriptively (include a PO#, company name, etc.) so that your file can be distinguished from other similarly named files
- Groups of files should be compressed and sent in a ZIP or RAR folder
- .EPS Files for Illustrator CS3 or newer, all type converted to outlines
- .PDF with type fonts fully embedded
- .INDD or .IDML file for InDesign CS4 and newer, packaged with all links and with type fonts in a "Document fonts" folder
- Photoshop CS4 and newer file - either a .PSD with all layers merged (if a transparent background is required) or a flattened .TIFF (if transparency is not required)
Vestal, NY 13850
Mon - Thurs: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Fri: 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
If you do not receive an acknowledgment within 24 hours of your submission, please email us at email@example.com.